One History lesson:
The history of Lean Startup
Ever wonder how the “Lean Startup”, “Business Model Canvas” and the “Mom Test” are related? You should really read on this article to see how everything fit together
One Slide Deck:
The Gentle and Visual Guide to Startup Marketing
Marketing can be as vital to a startup as the quality of the product itself, it’s also delicate art. Dharmesh Shah of HubSpot share with us a very easy to understand introduction to marketing for startups with this nicely designed slide deck.
One Clever UI:
Power Cords as Gadget Interface
I love how this MIT inventor added entirely new twists to what simple power cords can do. My personal favourite is the “Tug external HDD cable to eject drive from laptop”. Go check these out.
The most productive ways to waste your time
So, apparently one of the best way to refill my mental energy is to re-watch my favourite TV shows, but i’ve got the feeling watching LOST again would just leave me as confused as I was the first time round. Whereas to improve my leadership I should play World of Warcraft
Very helpful guide to blogging, online marketing. In-depth and systematic with easy to remember tips like “No more than 25 words in a sentence” as well as more technical aspects of blogging such as article structure.
BONUS: From 8 Simple Steps To Become A Great Writer
- Write 50 words. That’s a paragraph.
- Write 400 words. That’s a page.
- Write 300 pages. That’s a manuscript.
- Write every day. That’s a habit.
- Edit and rewrite. That’s how you get better.
- Spread your writing for people to comment. That’s called feedback.
- Don’t worry about rejection or publication. That’s a writer.
- When not writing, read. Read from writers better than you. Read and perceive.